- Prices indicated here are inclusive of house call charge except for itemized services. The actual price is dependent on your location, pet’s breed, size and coat condition. If your pet is a baby, the grooming rate will be based on its current size and adjusted with its growth. Extra charges may apply for cases of severe behavioural issues.
- There is an additional surcharge of $10 for travelling to Sentosa Cove.
- Grooming appointments on public holidays are subject to availability and comes with a holiday surcharge of $10.
- Kindly note that our last grooming appointment is 6.30pm. Emergency or evening grooming after 6.30pm is subject to availability for an additional $20 on top of the usual grooming rate.
- All rates stated are for normal grooming only and does not include deticking or dematting. We are only able to remove minor infestations and tangles. For excessive matting, we would recommend a complete shave to allow the fur a start-over. We do not do excessive dematting as it is a painful and stressful process for the dog. If your dog is heavily infested with ticks, it will incur additional deticking fee. Please check with us for the rates.
- We will have to use a muzzle if your pets are aggressive. We do not use tranquilizers! For dogs or cats that are beyond our control, we will not be able to carry out the grooming and a transport fee of $20 will be imposed.
- Any correction must be highlighted before we leave your premises, otherwise a fresh grooming charge applies should you require a return trip.
- We reserve the right to revise our prices without prior notice.
Islandwide professional pets grooming services by groomers with more than 12 years of grooming experience. We travel to your place to groom your pets at the comfort of your own home. We provide grooming services for dogs, cats and rabbits. You can opt for:
Basic grooming consists of:
Full grooming includes all of basic grooming plus complete styling and trimming of fur.