Islandwide professional pets grooming services by groomers with 12 years of grooming experience. We travel to your place to groom your pets at the comfort of your own home. We provide grooming services for dogs, cats and rabbits. You can opt for:
- Just a bath & drying
- Basic grooming
- Full grooming, or
- Itemized services such as nail trimming, deshedding and deticking
Basic grooming consists of:
- Clipping of fur underneath the pads of the feet and sanitary area
- Trimming of nails
- Cleaning of ears (including removal of excess inner ear fur if any)
- Expression of anal gland (Upon request and for dogs only)
- Bathing and blow drying. (We recommend dry bath for your rabbit unless it is accustomed to wet bath)
- Brushing and combing of fur
Full grooming includes all of basic grooming plus complete styling and trimming of fur.
|Dog Grooming Rates (Additional transport fee of $30 applies)|
|Dog Size||Basic||Full||Bathe & Blow Dry|
|Small||From $50||From $90||From $20|
|Medium||From $70||From $100||From $40|
|Large||From $90||From $120||From $60|
|Cat Grooming Rates||Basic||Full|
|Short Coat||From $60||From $90|
|Long Coat||From $100||From $130|
|Rabbit Grooming Rates|
|Basic with Dry Bath||Full with Dry Bath|
|From $30||From $50|
Package Grooming: Sign up for 5 sessions of grooming at 10% discount.
Itemized Services - Nail trimming From $10 - Ear cleaning From $10 - Shaving of sanitary area From $10 - Paw pad shaving From $20 - Deshedding & Deticking From $30 Any 2 itemized services & above $5 off
- Prices indicated here are starting prices excluding transport fee. The actual price is dependent on your location, pet’s breed, size and coat condition. If your pet is a baby, the grooming rate will be based on its current size and adjusted with its growth. Extra charges may apply for cases of severe behavioural issues.
- There is an additional surcharge of $20 for travelling to Sentosa Cove.
- Grooming appointments on public holidays are subject to availability and comes with a holiday surcharge of $20.
- Kindly note that our last grooming appointment is 6.30pm. Emergency or evening grooming after 6.30pm is subject to availability for an additional $20 on top of the usual grooming rate.
- All rates stated are for normal grooming only and does not include deticking or dematting. We are only able to remove minor infestations and tangles. For excessive matting, we would recommend a complete shave to allow the fur a start-over. We do not do excessive dematting as it is a painful and stressful process for the dog. If your dog is heavily infested with ticks, it will incur additional deticking fee. Please check with us for the rates.
- We will have to use a muzzle if your pets are aggressive. We do not use tranquilizers! For dogs or cats that are beyond our control, we will not be able to carry out the grooming and a transport fee of $30 will be imposed.
- Any correction must be highlighted before we leave your premises, otherwise a fresh grooming charge applies should you require a return trip.
- We reserve the right to revise our prices without prior notice.