Islandwide professional pets grooming services by groomers with more than 9 years of grooming experience. We travel to your place to groom your pets at the comfort of your own home. We provide grooming services for dogs, cats and rabbits. You can opt for:
- Just a bath & drying
- Basic grooming
- Full grooming, or
- Individual service such as nail trimming, deshedding and deticking
Basic grooming consists of:
- Clipping of fur underneath the pads of the feet and sanitary area
- Trimming of nails
- Cleaning of ears (including removal of excess inner ear fur if any)
- Expression of anal gland (Upon request and for dogs only)
- Bathing and blow drying. (We recommend dry bath for your rabbit unless it is accustomed to wet bath)
- Brushing and combing of fur
Full grooming includes all of basic grooming plus complete styling and trimming of fur.
|Dog Grooming Rates (Inclusive of Transport Charge)|
|Dog Size||Basic($)||Full($)||Bathe & Blow Dry($)|
Please contact us for the rates of individual service such as nail trimming.
|Cat Grooming Rates||Basic ($)||Full ($)|
|Rabbit Grooming Rates ($)|
|Basic with Dry Bath||Full with Dry Bath|
|60 to 80||80 to 90|
Sign up for 5 sessions of grooming at 10% discount. For weekly grooming maintenance, we offer an additional 5% (Total 15%).
- Prices indicated here are starting prices inclusive of house call charge. The actual price is dependent on your pet’s breed, size and coat condition. If your pet is a baby, the grooming rate will be based on its current size and adjusted with its growth. Extra charges may apply for cases of severe behavioural issues.
- There is an additional surcharge of $20 for travelling to Sentosa Cove.
- Grooming appointments on public holidays are subject to availability and comes with a holiday surcharge of $20.
- Kindly note that our last grooming appointment is 6.30pm. Emergency or evening grooming after 6.30pm is subject to availability for an additional $20 on top of the usual grooming rate.
- All rates stated are for normal grooming only and does not include deticking or dematting. We are only able to remove minor infestations and tangles. For excessive matting, we would recommend a complete shave to allow the fur a start-over. We do not do excessive dematting as it is a painful and stressful process for the dog. If your dog is heavily infested with ticks, it will incur additional deticking fee. Please check with us for the rates.
- We will have to use a muzzle if your pets are aggressive. We do not use tranquilizers! For dogs or cats that are beyond our control, we will not be able to carry out the grooming and a transport charge of $30 will be imposed.
- Any correction must be highlighted before we leave your premises, otherwise a fresh grooming charge applies should you require a return trip.
- We reserve the right to revise our prices without prior notice.