We provide pet-sitting at your place, or premium home boarding with our family in a loving, clean, secured and cageless environment. Your pets will be looked after like our very own and receive quality care of the highest standard. Whenever you need temporary care for your pets, you can count on us to be there for them. Be it a holiday/business trip you are taking, an outing/important event you have to attend, or family issues/emergencies which take first priority, we are just a phone call away.
Leave your pet at the comfort of your own home and we will travel there to take care of its needs. Each visit is at a block of one hour and includes feeding, cleaning of pet’s toilet area, walking, and playtime. As an added service, we will gladly help you to water the plants and collect the mails from the letterbox.
- 1 visit per day : from $40
- 2 visits per day : from $70
- Overnight only (9pm to 8am) $80.
- There will be an additional charge of $20 for travelling to Sentosa Cove.
- A $10 surcharge applies on weekends and $20 on public holidays except for the eve, 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year, 50% surcharge will be imposed.
- A complimentary 1st visit will be conducted to get to know your pets and their daily routine/habits. Please get ready a set of spare keys for collection during this time.
- Our motto is to serve man’s best friends with passion, dedication and integrity. While every care will be taken to ensure the welfare of your pet is met, we shall not be held liable for any unforeseen circumstances (eg aged pets passing on, fire, flood, theft, etc) leading to the loss, injury, sickness or demise of your pet.
- We must be notified within 24 hours after the completion of an assignment should there be any concern/feedback.
- Clients’ personal information will be securely held and never passed on to third parties.
- We reserve the right to deny or terminate service for any reason (such as safety concerns, financial concerns or inappropriate/uncomfortable situations). Any abuse or threat will not be tolerated and result in instant termination without a refund plus a report being made to the police.
- For regular/daily pet-sitting, payment can be made at the end of every week. For adhoc pet-sitting, we collect 50% deposit before commencement and the balance 50% at the end of the assignment.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure they are familiar with the latest terms and conditions in force and posted on this website.
- We offer 20% discount for one month of stay and above.
- There is a surcharge of $10 for public holidays.
- We collect a deposit of half the total amount upon check-in and the balance upon check-out.
- Daily exercise and walks are provided at no extra charge. A complimentary bath is given (for dogs only) for minimum 3 days of stay.
- Please bring enough food to last the entire stay.
- We will conduct a physical check on dogs upon checking in. If your dog is found with ticks, an additional charge will be added for deticking.
- All cats are kept in our room, separated from the dogs. We will only accept multiple cats from the same family. However, as our space is limited, we can at most take in 2 cats from the same household.
- If your pet should fall sick during its stay, we will bring it to the nearest vet for treatment if your regular vet is not available. All pet taxi and vet charges will be billed at the end of your pet’s stay.
- For the safety of other pets and ourselves, the cleanliness of our environment, as well as the peace of our neighbourhood, we do not accept aggressive pets, dogs who bark or mark excessively, dogs with prolonged separation anxiety issues or pets with parasites/contagious diseases.
- Please highlight any issues you have before the final payment. You are deemed satisfied with our services when balance payment is made upon check-out. We will not entertain any claim made against us after that.
- While every care will be taken to ensure that the welfare of your pets are met, we shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances (eg aged pets passing on, fire, flood, theft, etc) leading to the loss, injury, sickness or demise of your pet.